Search This Blog

Tuesday, February 2, 2010

The Republic of Tea Company Review

The Republic of Tea Website

I placed an order on 12/26/09 and it arrived 1/5/10

I ordered:
Cardamon Cinnamon Sampler (.6 oz)
Yerba Mate Latte Full Leaf Sampler (.4 oz)
Double Dark Chocolate Mate (36 Tea Bags)
Republic Red Chai Sampler (.6 oz)
Comfort & Joy Tea (50 Tea Bags)
Coconut Cocoa Tea (36 Tea Bags)
get happy No.13 Traveler's Tin (6 Tea Bags)
get charged No.3 Traveler's Tin (6 Tea Bags)

I paid via a credit card

The box was adequately padded, i love how they use the remainders of the cloth from the teabags as it smells delicious and is eco-friendly.

The teas came in containers as pictured on the website (metal tins of varying sizes and brown paper/plastic lined ziplock bags.

I usually enjoy their teas and I think this is a nice company to order from online. In the past when tea has arrived damaged they were quick to remedy the situation and were very pleasant and easy to deal with. I have never had a bad experience shopping with them.

No comments: