Search This Blog

Monday, March 22, 2010

The Jade Teapot Company Review

The Jade Teapot website

My first real order with them, the website was easy to use, however I had to create an account to use my coupon. That was OK with me, just an FYI.

I ordered on 3/18, and later that day I got an email confirmation that my ordered had shipped along with tracking information.

I paid via credit card

The order arrived today 3/22 well packaged with air bubbles and the tins were wrapped in tissue paper

Contents:
Chocolate Mint rooibos tea 2oz tin
Lavender Earl Grey 2 oz tin
Starry Night 2 oz tin

Also one sample of Caribbean Dream. I requested it in the comments section with my order. They have a policy of including any sample you ask for with your order so you can try flavors. The samples are about 2 cups worth and packaged in cute little sealed bags.

No comments: