Search This Blog

Thursday, March 4, 2010

Tea Sampler Basket

Good news!

I emailed Golden Moon Tea last night (Wednesday, March 03, 2010 9:29 PM) and asked if their basket the sampler came in was painted varnished or anything else.

They got back to me first thing in the morning telling me they'd find out.

I got back a response today after they tracked down the supplier for me.

(Thu, Mar 4, 2010 at 3:24 PM)

Thank you for your email to Golden Moon Tea. I apologize for the delay. I have listed the information you requested. The definition is listed below. The Pandan basket from Golden Moon Tea is all natural no varnish, no color enhancements, this is straight from nature. Your rabbits should love it. I hope you find this email helpful. Thank you for your continued patronage. Have a wonderful day!!

Pandan (screwpine pandanus) is a type of tree that grows in tropical areas of Asia. Pandan leaves have a sweet, unique flavor that is commmonly used in Southeast-Asian countries to enhance both desserts and savory dishes.


I call that a very fast and wonderful response!

Now my pet rabbits have a new chew toy / treat! and I got tea, it couldn't get any better.

(and the elastic band fits me as a hairband!)

No comments: