Search This Blog

Monday, March 8, 2010

TheNecessiTeas Company Review

www.thenecessiteas.com

Everyone had been raving about "rootbeer float tea"
Contests had been giving it away
I was NOT going to buy a ton and hate it.

I am browsing the website, and see lots of yummy teas. But I don't see sizing options.

Twitter:

AmazonV: @TheNecessiTeas any chance you'll ever have little sample sizes? or a sampler pack of your favorites? 1:49 PM Mar 4th via web in reply to TheNecessiTeas

TheNecessiTeas: @amazonv email me through my site of a list of samples you want but don't see and I might be able to put some together for you ;) 1:59 PM Mar 4th via Echofon in reply to amazonv

So I go to the website and use "contact us" to beg for sample sizes.

I get an email back explaining there are sample sizes of the teas I want under the samples category! DUH reading fail (facepalm)

So other than not having each flavor that has a corresponding sample size point out such to unobservant people like me the site was easy to navigate and use. The checkout process was simple and clear.

So then I visit the website again use the "samples" to order:
Chocolate Orange
Peppermint Pattie
Root Beer Float
Strawberry Kiwi

I paid via PayPal

I got a prompt confirmation order (Thu, Mar 4, 2010 at 6:09 PM)

I also got a follow up (Fri, Mar 5, 2010 at 1:59 PM) to know my order was shipped

It arrived today (3/8) in a USPS Priority Mail Flat Rate envelope in 4 sealed zip lock bags (mylar one side clear the other)

No comments: