Search This Blog

Monday, April 19, 2010

Tea Forte Company Review

Tea Forte Website

I placed an order April 13, 2010

It arrived today, April 19, packaged with brown kraft paper, in a decorative out box containing little rows of pyramids wrapped in cellophane.

Event Box Herbals

Ordered:
Event Box Herbals

12 infusers of each: Ginger Lemongrass, Flora, Citrus Mint & Chamomile Citron

Subtotal: $48.00
Shipping: $7.95

I was inspired to this purchase because MilitiaJim's brother tried Tea Forte Chamomile Tisane while out, and loved it.

Chamomile Tisane is only available in mixed samplers from Tea Forte. I decided to email and ask what the difference was. In less than 40 minutes I got the following response:

"Thank you for contacting Tea Forte. The Citron is a newer blend from
the Tisane. It has the same chamomile but has a bolder taste, with a
slight citrus flavor. I hope that it will not disappoint."

Hopefully B likes these as well (the first Chamomile he has liked)

No comments: