Search This Blog

Monday, June 14, 2010

Georgia Tea Company Loose Leaf Rooibos Tea 'Rooibos Bourbon Street Vanilla'

>>Prior Review

Tea Information:
Tea: Rooibos Bourbon Street Vanilla
Type: Rooibos Tea
Packaging: Loose Leaf
Company: Georgia Tea Company
Purchase: Click the image below

Description: Fruity with sweet notes, vanilla flavoring gives this Rooibos a wonderful exotic vanilla n’ jazz taste. Caffeine free
Ingredients:

Resteep Information:
Amount: 3 tsp
Water: ~12 ounces hot spigot water
Tool: kati loose tea system (my Review here.)
Steep Time: a lot over 10 minutes (Steep.It)
Served: Hot

I didn't expect it to resteep well, as it was a rooibos, it surprised me by being a nice vanilla woody tea on the second, although a very long, steep.

I think I like the second steep more, less nutty.

Rating: 2/4 leaves


Leaf system:
1=Bleh! not again if it were free
2=Acceptable, if it were free or there were limited other tea options
3=I might purchase this tea from time to time, or select it while out
4=A staple in our cupboard from now on, I will purchase and keep purchasing

No comments: