Search This Blog

Friday, January 20, 2012

Zhi Tea Store Review

I visited Zhi Tea 12-11-11 @ 3:16pm
Website: http://zhitea.com/
Address: 4607 Bolm Rd., Austin, TX 78702

It was a very sharp turn to get to the right street, I passed it once and ended up having to circle back to it. There was limited parking, but the place was not very full. By the end of my visit there were 4 other patrons, 3 of which stayed with for here drinks.

One woman, the blender, was taking care of the front of the store. She was very knowledgeable and helpful with telling me about the teas and helping me select one to have.

The walls were covered with shelves of tea, and plenty of sampler sizes.

There were 4 tables, and 1 couch corner.

Average experience for a tea shop, but cozy and nice. I will gladly go back to visit next time I am in Austin.

No comments: