Search This Blog

Thursday, March 18, 2010

Harney and Sons Fine Teas Company Review

Harney & Sons Fine Teas - Company Review

Website

The website was easy to navigate to find what I was looking for, and simple and straightforward to checkout with. I did have a little wonkyness with an international order I placed the week before but for within the US I had no issues at all.

Order Placed: Sat, Mar 13, 2010 at 7:58 PM

I received an email 3/16 with shipping information, which worried me as I wondered if that meant it would be a long while before it arrived.

Order arrived: Wednesday, Mar 17, 2010

It was all packed well in a cardboard box with crumpled kraft paper padding, along with some sliced hardboard to protect the tins.

In this shipment:
2 tins that are gifts so not pictured (Hi mom, almost happy birthday, your gonna love them)
1 tin Florence
Samples;
Herbal Hot cinnamon spice
apple cinnamon
Paris blend
mango fruit tea
white Christmas

No comments: