Search This Blog

Friday, June 11, 2010

Sobe Bottled Green Tea 'SoBe Energize Green Tea'

Tea Information:
Tea: SoBe Energize Green Tea
Type: Green Tea
Packaging: Bottled
Company: Sobe
Purchase: local store
Description: SoBe Energize Green Tea Often imitated, never duplicated. Take a few hits off this green tea-- more amazing than you can imagine. Invigorate with guarana and ginseng, get stoked on Vitamin C
Ingredients: FILTERED WATER, SUGAR, NATURAL FLAVOR, CITRIC ACID, ASCORBIC ACID (VITAMIN C), GREEN TEA EXTRACT, CARAMEL COLOR, GUARANA (PAULLINIA CUPANA) SEED EXTRACT, ROSE HIPS EXTRACT, PANAX GINSENG ROOT EXTRACT

Tasting Notes:
Steeped Tea Smell: honey, sweet, floral
Flavor: honey, sweet floral, is there is green tea in this?
Body: Medium
Aftertaste: citrusy sweet, hint of green tea
Liquor: pale translucent yellow-green

I bought this to have with my lunch, sushi, from the company cafeteria. I was expecting a sweetened green bottled tea. I got sweet honey and citrus water with a hint of green tea. I didn't mind drinking it, but it's more like a soda or juice than a tea.

Rating: 2/4 leaves


Leaf system:
1=Bleh! not again if it were free
2=Acceptable, if it were free or there were limited other tea options
3=I might purchase this tea from time to time, or select it while out
4=A staple in our cupboard from now on, I will purchase and keep purchasing




No comments: