Search This Blog

Tuesday, November 9, 2010

Arbor Teas Tea-Infused Chocolate Truffles 'Jasmine'

Information:
Product: Tea-Infused Chocolate Truffles 'Jasmine'
Company: Arbor Teas
Purchase: Here
Description: Dark chocolate ganache infused with our wonderfully-floral Jasmine Pearl Green Tea and grapefruit zest, diamond cut and dipped in white chocolate.
Ingredients: Jasmine: dark chocolate*†, white chocolate, cream*, grapefruit zest, jasmine pearl green tea infusion*, cocoa butter, artificial color.

AmazonV: Pretty. Sweet white chocolate, mellow firm chocolate center. I think I get hints of grapefruit, I don't get jasmine :(

I was hoping this would be the best as I adore jasmine.

MilitiaJim: Is this jasmine? White chocolate shell works well with the inside of this one. Jasmine is subtle and would have been overwhelmed by a different shell.

To see the entire box click here.




Received this product for free in return for writing a review. The review is as unbiased as possible despite the free product. I receive no other compensation.

No comments: