Search This Blog

Tuesday, September 20, 2011

Bazza Bottled Black Tea and Mate Tisane 'Lychee Mojito'

Tea Information:
Tea: Lychee Mojito
Type: Black Tea, Mate Tisane (Tea is technically only from the camellia sinensis plant)
Packaging: Ready To Drink - Bottled
Company: Bazza
Purchase: at your local grocery store
Description:
Ingredients: premium brewed organic black tea using filtered water organic evaporated cane juice, organic agave syrup, natural flavors, ascorbic acid, natural caffeine, malic acid, di-ribosa, maqul berry extract, organic yerba mate.

Tasting Notes:
Steeped Tea Smell: Black tea, hints of sweet fruit
Flavor: slightly sweet black tea, with hints of lychee fruit
Body: Medium
Aftertaste: slight astringency
Liquor: cloudy light brown

I had this cold with my lunch at work. I was shocked that I tasted like real brewed black tea. There were hints of lychee fruit, but it wasn't overpowering. This is a fabulous bottled tea.

Rating: 3/4 leaves


Leaf system:
1=Bleh! not again if it were free
2=Acceptable, if it were free or there were limited other tea options
3=I might purchase this tea from time to time, or select it while out
4=A staple in our cupboard from now on, I will purchase and keep purchasing






I purchased this product. All my reviews are as unbiased as possible, whether I buy or receive free product. I accept no other compensation other than free product.

No comments: