Search This Blog

Friday, September 30, 2011

World Tea East Exhibitor Profiles - Wild Tea Qi

Wild Tea Qi
Website: http://wildteaqi.com
Booth #209

If you are looking for teas that will set you apart from your competition you will want to come sample the teas from Wild Tea Qi. Our Ancient Phoenix Fermented Puer and Ancient Phoenix Raw Puer both won the gold medal in their categories by the Yunnan Government for 2011. Our teas are hand harvested from the remote regions of China, creating naturally organic teas that have a multitude of health benefits and are eco-packaged, Wild Tea Qi is a fair trade tea line supporting the local people.

Wendy was preparing and offering up steeped samples at her booth. She was happy to talk about her products, and her preferred preparation methods, along with alternative preparation methods. I could not resist ordering some of the breakaway bars on the spot. They arrived soon after I got home, and were well packaged with a nice note. This vendor both didn't give out take home samples.



1 comment:

Alex Zorach said...

I have two teas from these folks that I have yet to try, but I'm eager to do so. I wasn't terribly crazy about the Pu-erh I sampled at the stand, but I also sampled two green teas that were impressive and rather unique, unlike any other teas I had sampled before.