Search This Blog

Friday, December 12, 2014

52Teas Loose Leaf Honeybush Tisane 'Ginger Pumpkin Cheesecake Honeybush'

Tea Information:
Tea: Ginger Pumpkin Cheesecake Honeybush
Type: Honeybush Tisane (Tea is technically only from the camellia sinensis plant)
Packaging: Loose Leaf
Company: 52Teas
Purchase: Here
Description: Our Tea of the Week for the Week of September 30, 2013

I’m really late this week. I’ve been sick with a nasty stomach virus. I apologize for the delay. I’m afraid there will be no video this week. I’m still not feeling so hot, but I want to get this posted for you guys. I was going to release this last week, but I decided to run with the candy corn tea instead.

This week we have caffeine-free honeybush blended with ginger, cinnamon and organic flavors, including cheesecake. I figure I don’t have to say much more than that, but it is AWESOME. Get some today. I will probably be catching up orders this weekend or Monday. Be well.

Ingredients: Honeybush, ginger, cinnamon, organic flavors

Steep Information:
Amount: 8 tsp
Water: 1000ml at 212°F
Tool: Breville One-Touch Tea Maker BTM800XL
Steep Time: 5 minutes
Served: Hot

Tasting Notes:
Dry Leaf Smell: Sweet. Ginger. Cinnamon
Steeped Tea Smell:Ginger. Cinnamon. Woody
Flavor: Woody. Cinnamon. Hint pumpkin. Ginger finish
Body: Medium
Aftertaste: Watery cin ginger after
Liquor: Translucent dark orange brown

6th day of the 12 teas of christmas

Post-Steep Additives:
sugar
More pumpkin and cinnamon

Rating: 3/4 leaves

Leaf system:
1=Bleh! not again if it were free
2=Acceptable, if it were free or there were limited other tea options
3=I might purchase this tea from time to time, or select it while out
4=A staple in our cupboard from now on, I will purchase and keep purchasing


I purchased this product. All my reviews are as unbiased as possible, whether I buy or receive free product. I accept no other compensation other than free product.

2013


2014

No comments: