Search This Blog

Friday, January 10, 2014

52Teas Loose Leaf Green Tea 'Strawberry Zabaglione GREEN tea'

Tea Information:
Tea: Strawberry Zabaglione GREEN tea
Type: Green Tea
Packaging: Loose Leaf
Company: 52Teas
Purchase: Here
Description: Our Tea of the Week for the Week of December 30, 2013
Where has this week gone? I can’t believe I haven’t posted the new Tea of the Week yet. And this is a fun tea! I’m really surprised I haven’t done this yet, given the popularity of our Strawberry Zabaglione black teas, but I guess I’m doing it now.
Here’s some delicious chun mee Chinese green tea blended with freeze-dried strawberries and organic flavors. If you enjoy our Strawberry Zabaglione black tea, you’re not going to want to miss the green tea version.

Ingredients: Green teas, freeze-dried strawberries, and organic flavors

Steep Information:
Amount: 4 tsp
Water: 1000ml at 175°F
Tool: Breville One-Touch Tea Maker BTM800XL
Steep Time: 2 minutes
Served: Hot

Tasting Notes:
Dry Leaf Smell: alcohol, strawberry, cream
Steeped Tea Smell: vegetal, strawberry
Flavor: sweet, vegetal, hints of berry
Body: Light
Aftertaste: tart, grassy
Liquor: translucent light orange green

Rating: 2/4 leaves

Leaf system:
1=Bleh! not again if it were free
2=Acceptable, if it were free or there were limited other tea options
3=I might purchase this tea from time to time, or select it while out
4=A staple in our cupboard from now on, I will purchase and keep purchasing


I purchased this product. All my reviews are as unbiased as possible, whether I buy or receive free product. I accept no other compensation other than free product.

No comments: