Search This Blog

Friday, May 30, 2014

World Tea Expo 2014 Thistledown Cozies

I have seen this company at a variety of events. They are lovely products, I personally have a small tea travel wallet.

The owner comes to the events and is always happy to tell you about each product.

"Thistledown Cozies has been in business since 1995 manufacturing tea cozies and tea accessories for the tea industry. Our customers include tea rooms, tea shops, and tea related gift shops. We are wholesalers only. Our products are sold to the public in fine tea shops around the world, and on the web by a few of our customers.

We are a cottage industry located in southern New Hampshire, USA. As a very small company we can offer personal service.
Our products have been featured in many tea industry publications, and favorably reviewed by numerous online tea reviewers.
Our 'HOB', designed as a tea cozy for men, won a "Best New Product" award at the 2010 World Tea Expo. 

THE OWNER

Hi, I'm Annelise Pitt (nee Christensen). Being Canadian, I have "drunk enough tea to sink a battleship". Despite all that tea, my many years in the tea industry, and out of respect for those who truely are, I do not claim to be an expert on tea -- BUT my knowledge of textiles and my many years as a tea cozy designer HAVE made me an expert on how to keep that tea hot!
I am the designer of all of the products we market. I have been formally educated in the Fine Arts, but my textile and stitching education came at a very early age. I had the good fortune of spending my youth surrounded by skilled craftswomen, absorbing knowledge. My training at the knee of experts, background in Fine Arts, passion for fabrics, and insatiable desire to create, have combined to produce the most beautiful and highest quality tea accessories. "

http://www.thistledowncozies.com/

No comments: