Search This Blog

Sunday, January 3, 2021

Lupicia company loose leaf tisane 'Orzo 9301'

Tea Information: 
Lupicia company loose leaf tisane 'Orzo 9301'
(Tea is technically only from the camellia sinensis plant) 
Purchase: Here 

Steep Information: 
Boiling water
27 minutes, I forgot it
4tsp
kati loose tea system 12oz

Tasting Notes: 
Dry Leaf Smell: barley, carob, roast
Steeped Tea Smell: barley, roast, coffee
Liquor: Color dark opaque black
Flavor: Bitter, roast, sweet finish. Definitely reminds me of coffee.
Body: Full 
Aftertaste: Bitter
Post-Steep Additives: cream and sugar, reduces the bitterness

You absolutely could have told me this was cream and sugar in a cheap coffee and I would have believed you.

Resteep: 

Photos:







 
Rating: 3/4 leaves  
Leaf system: 1=Bleh! not again if it were free 2=Acceptable, if it were free or there were limited other tea options 3=I might purchase this tea from time to time, or select it while out 4=A staple in our cupboard from now on, I will purchase and keep purchasing 

I purchased this product. 
All my reviews are as unbiased as possible, whether I buy or receive free product. I accept no other compensation other than free product.

No comments: