Search This Blog

Tuesday, January 5, 2021

Tea Addiction Company Loose Leaf Rooibos Tisane 'Rooibos White Chocolate'


Tea Information: 
Tea Addiction Company Loose Leaf Rooibos Tisane 'Rooibos White Chocolate' 
(Tea is technically only from the camellia sinensis plant) 
Steepster Link: Here 

Steep Information: 
3 tsp
212°F
7 min
Metal basket strainer 

Tasting Notes: 
Dry Leaf Smell: chocolate, sweet, woody
Steeped Tea Smell: 
Flavor: chocolate, woody
Body: Medium 
Aftertaste: woody
Liquor: translucent dark red-brown

Resteep: 
resteep is weak, added sugar, still just plain rooibos

Photos:




Rating: 3/4 leaves
Leaf system: 
1=Bleh! not again if it were free 
2=Acceptable, if it were free or there were limited other tea options 
3=I might purchase this tea from time to time, or select it while out 
4=A staple in our cupboard from now on, I will purchase and keep purchasing 

Statement of Sponsorship or Advertisement: 
I traded a person for this sample. 

Disclaimer: 
All my reviews are as unbiased as possible, whether I buy or receive free product. I accept no other compensation other than free product.

No comments: