Search This Blog

Sunday, September 18, 2022

DAVIDsTEA Company Loose Leaf Herbal Tea 'Valerian Nights'

Tea: 
DAVIDsTEA Company Loose Leaf Herbal Tea 'Valerian Nights'

Spring Fling sampler box

Steep: 
212°F
5 min
kati loose tea system 12oz 

Tasting Notes: 
Dry Leaf Smell: citrus and chamomile?
Steeped Tea Smell: coco and chamomile?
Flavor: sweet, chamomile
Aftertaste: sweet, woody
Liquor: translucent cloudy dark orange brown

oily mouthfeel

thick body

those flavors are not in there my sniffer must be off

Surprisingly well covered up valerian flavor, but it's also last on the ingredient list so not sure how effective.

ReSteep:

It was weak and watery and not worthwhile

Rating: 3/4 leaves
Leaf system: 
1=Bleh! not again if it were free 
2=Acceptable, if it were free or there were limited other tea options 
3=I might purchase this tea from time to time, or select it while out 
4=A staple in our cupboard from now on, I will purchase and keep purchasing 


Photos:









Statement of Sponsorship or Advertisement: 
I purchased this product.

Disclaimer: 
All my reviews are as unbiased as possible, whether I buy or receive free product. I accept no other compensation other than free product.

No comments: