Search This Blog

Friday, September 23, 2022

Instant™ Milk Frother

Instant™ Milk Frother

I paid $62.98 for this to be shipped from Best Buy.

It comes with 4 pieces; a cord with charging pad, the carafe, the removable whisk, and the lid.

There are 4 settings; warm, cold froth, warm latte foam, warm cappuccino foam.

There are two tactile buttons, function, which cycles through the settings, and start/cancel which starts or cancels the cycle.

So far only used this with almond milk on setting latte. Its operation is very quiet. It makes beautiful warm foam for tea lattes.

The carafe is easy to pour with the spout, but the foam is so thick it all won't slide out so I have to use a silicone spatula to get it all out.

To clean I rinse and wipe the inside of the carafe with a warm soapy sponge. You can not submerge this to clean it. It cleans easily.

I am very happy with it, and plan to also try using it to make matcha lattes as well as coco.

Photos:








Statement of Sponsorship or Advertisement: 
I purchased this product.

Disclaimer: 
All my reviews are as unbiased as possible, whether I buy or receive free product. I accept no other compensation other than free product.

No comments: