Search This Blog

Sunday, November 6, 2022

DAVIDsTea Teabag Herbal Tea 'butterscotch chai'

Tea: 
DAVIDsTea Teabag Herbal Tea 'butterscotch chai'

Herbal Tisane  (Tea is technically only from the camellia sinensis plant)

Steep: 
212°F
5 min

Tasting Notes: 
Dry Leaf Smell: butterscotch, rooibos
Steeped Tea Smell: rooibos
Flavor: rooibos, butterscotch finish
Body: Light
Liquor: translucent very light orange yellow

Comments: thin and watery

Post-Steep Additives:
 
sugar
much more butterscotch, hint chai (cinnamon, ginger)

Comments:
two teabags didn't change much

Resteep: 
didn't work

Rating: 2/4 leaves
Leaf system: 
1=Bleh! not again if it were free 
2=Acceptable, if it were free or there were limited other tea options 
3=I might purchase this tea from time to time, or select it while out 
4=A staple in our cupboard from now on, I will purchase and keep purchasing 


Photos:




Statement of Sponsorship or Advertisement: 
I purchased this product.

Disclaimer: 
All my reviews are as unbiased as possible, whether I buy or receive free product. I accept no other compensation other than free product.

No comments: