Search This Blog

Tuesday, February 2, 2010

Teavana Store Company Review

Teavana Website


Free Shipping on Teavana Orders over $50


I have only purchased items in their store and not online thus far.

Be sure you know how much you want to spend coming in, their sales people can be a bit pushy, however the product is wonderful and you can choose to get one fresh brewed (hot or iced, with or without sweetener) cup of tea first so you can make sure you love the flavor as much as the smell before getting a whole pound.

Teavana was my 'gateway' into wonderful full leaf teas and will always hold a special place in my heart. My favorite is how well the sales people know which items mix well together.

I enjoy the smell wafting, and the huge selection of teas and teaware in our local store.

Perhaps I will try shopping online when i drink more of the items in my cupboard so I can tell you about the shipping quality.

No comments: