Search This Blog

Monday, April 5, 2010

Teas Etc Company Review

Website

I placed an order on the night of March 31 using a coupon I found on Steepster

On April 1 I got an email with shipping confirmation and tracking information (USPS)

The package registers as arrival April 3 - but I shipped it to work and wasn't there...so I got it today

The package was a USPS priority mail box

It was well packaged, nothing ratting around.

Inside the box was a sales pamphlet listing all their teas and prices, and invoice that was hand signed by the person who checked the shipment, and a colorful postcard telling me I can earn $1 credit per review I write on their website.

Honeydew-Option: 1 oz. Tins
Yerba Mate Organic-Option: 1 oz. Tin
Mango Nut-Option: 1 oz. Tin
Coconut Custard-Option: 3 oz.
Cranberry Cobbler-Option: Sample

Total Shipping Cost (USPS) : $8.00 USD

No comments: