Search This Blog

Tuesday, June 10, 2014

52Teas Loose Leaf Honeybush Tisane 'Cinnamon Peach & Apricot Honeybush'

fruity and spicy
Cinnamon Peach Apricot
like a nice dessert

#TeakuTuesday

Tea Information:
Tea: Cinnamon Peach & Apricot Honeybush
Type: Honeybush Tisane (Tea is technically only from the camellia sinensis plant)
Packaging: Loose Leaf
Company: 52Teas
Purchase: Here
Description: Apologies for the late post this week. I hope the blend we created was worth the short delay.
Here’s a blend of caffeine-free honeybush with freeze-dried peaches and apricots and cinnamon chips. This is one of those blends that is bound to make you happy inside whether you prepare it hot or iced.
Be sure to get yours now. I don’t think this one is going to last long.
Our Tea of the Week for the Week of April 21, 2014

Ingredients: Honeybush, cinnamon chips, freeze-dried peaches and apricots, organic flavors.

Steep Information:
Amount: 4 tsp
Water: 212°F
Tool: Mesh basket strainer in mug
Steep Time: a little over 5 minutes https://www.teaity.com/
Served: Hot

Tasting Notes:
Dry Leaf Smell: cinnamon, fruity, yum
Steeped Tea Smell: woody, hints of spice and fruit
Flavor: woody, hints of cinnamon, very fruity finish
Body: Full
Aftertaste: fruity, then spice
Liquor: translucent dark orange brown

mmm like some kind of dessert!

Post-Steep Additives:
sugar
even more dessert cobbler like!

Rating: 3/4 leaves

Leaf system:
1=Bleh! not again if it were free
2=Acceptable, if it were free or there were limited other tea options
3=I might purchase this tea from time to time, or select it while out
4=A staple in our cupboard from now on, I will purchase and keep purchasing


I purchased this product. All my reviews are as unbiased as possible, whether I buy or receive free product. I accept no other compensation other than free product.

Sorry these are with my ipod and not my normal cell phone!

No comments: